UCEF Technical Library
This is the technical library of resource for the UCEF platform. You will find videos, presentations, and software to view and download.
- UCEF1.0.0-BETA Virtual Machine (software)
- UCEF1.0.0-ALPHA Virtual Machine (software)
- UCEF-1.0.0-BETA Webinar
- This video contains the recorded UCEF 1.0.0 BETA Release Webinar
- UCEF Gateway Design Webinar
- This video contains the recorded UCEF Gateway Design Webinar which described the structure and application of this powerful technology for simply wrapping any simulator into the UCEF/HLA framework
- Create PingPong Federation and Generate Code
- This video illustrates how to use WebGME to create a federation and generate code.
- Run the PingPong Federation and Add Behavior in Eclipse
- This video illustrates how to use the Eclipse IDE to add behavior to the PingPong federation and run the resulting code.
- UCEF 1.0.0 Beta Release Webinar Presentation (presentation)
- This slide presentation was shown at the beta release webinar held on 9/14/2018
Checksums for the documents stored for this site can be found here